What is Vardenafil?
Vardenafil is a prescription medicine used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. When you take Vardenafil you may be able to:
- Improve your ability to get and maintain an erection
- Be more confident in your ability to get and maintain an erection
- Be satisfied with the hardness of your erections
Choosing the Correct Dosage
Vardenafil is available in 5mg, 10mg, 20mg. Take one tablet 60 minutes before sexual activity. The recommended starting dose of Vardenafil is 10 mg.
Common Side Effects
- pain in your back/muscles/head
- getting flushed/going red
- feeling and or being sick
- getting a blocked or runny nose
- vision disturbances
Alternatives to Vardenafil
For many men suffering from erectile dysfunction the primary cause may be related to psychological issues and not physical ones.
In these cases, counselling can prove to be a very effective form of treatment. Talking with a mental health professional will help to address issues of stress, anxiety or depression, which can all contribute to erectile dysfunction. For further information contact your GP.
Other ED Medications
We offer a range of ED medications. Visit our full range here.